MOTURIS RV Rental
Terms & Conditions
Standard | Secure
and Camping World
Motorhome Rental - USA
Terms and Conditions - Part 3
- Rental Charges
- Additional Charges
Pickup and Drop-off Information
- Office Hours and Holidays
- Pickup and Drop-off at Rental Stations only
- Transfer to Rental Station
- Vehicle Pickup
- Vehicle Drop-off and Airport Transfer
- Designated Transfer Hotels
- Insurance Information
- General Information
3. Pickup and Drop-off Information
3.1 Office Hours and Holidays
All stations are open 6 days a week from Monday thru Saturday.
- 09.00 – 17.00 hrs / Mondays through Fridays
- 09.00 – 12.00 hrs / Saturdays and 24 Dec / 31 Dec
- CLOSED on Sundays and Holidays
|All stations are closed for the following holidays.|
No bookings will be accepted for pickup or return on these dates.
3.2 Pickup and Drop-off at Rental Stations only
All Vehicles must be collected from and be returned to the MOTURIS RV & Camping World rental stations. No exceptions.
A minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour is required to familiarize the renter with the operation of the rental vehicle prior to departure.
3.3 Transfer to Rental Station
Transfer times listed are approximate due to traffic, border and weather conditions. MOTURIS RV & Camping World is not responsible for refunds due to any of these conditions.
- Customers must be ready for pick-up at 07.30 hrs at the designated transfer hotels at specified customer waiting areas (exceptions are listed separately with the transfer hotel information).
- Early hotel transfer is only provided from the customer waiting area of the
designated transfer hotels.
- Customers are requested to report at the time of booking or not later than three working days before pick-up date in which designated transfer hotel customer is staying overnight and how many people are in customer's party.
- Transfers are only provided from the designated hotels and airports if we have been informed of the transfer within the indicated time frame. Customers must be ready at the stated time and customer waiting area, otherwise no pick-up transfer will be provided.
3.4 Vehicle Pickup
- Vehicle Pick-up: Mo-Sa 9.00 – 10.30 and 13.00 – 15.00 hr (afternoon pick-up only Mon – Fri).
- Overseas customers must overnight before picking-up their rental unit.
- Early pick-up is provided between 08.00 and 10.00 hrs for customers using early hotel transfer. Exception are valid for San Francisco (Downtown) and Orlando (Orlando area), where pickup is provided in the afternoon (Monday - Saturday).
- For early vehicle pick-ups without hotel transfer from one of the designated hotels (e.g. customer arrives on his own at his own expense), customers have to arrive at rental location between 08.00 and 08.30 hrs and inform MOTURIS RV & Camping World accordingly no later than three working days prior to vehicle pick-up.
- No hotel transfers are provided for afternoon vehicle pick-ups.
Exception are valid for San Francisco (Downtown) and Orlando (Orlando area)(Monday to Saturday).
- No refund is made in the event of late vehicle pick-up.
3.5 Vehicle Drop-off and Airport Transfer
- Vehicle drop-off hours are from 09.00 to 10.30 hrs.
- Airport Transfer (Drop-off):
Airport transfer is being provided at 11.00 hrs from all our rental locations to designated airports only: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale (to the Airport in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York (no transfers to JFK and LGA), Orlando, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle.
Please do not book return flights with departures before 14.00 hrs, if you want to take advantage of the free drop-off transfer to the airport.
- Late vehicle drop-off
Late vehicle drop-off surcharges are USD 30.00 per hour. No airport transfers are provided in the event of a late vehicle drop-off. No refunds are made for early returns or unused portion of rentals.
3.6 Designated Transfer Hotels