Road Bear RV
C 19-22 ft (M)
C 23-26 ft (P)
CS 27-30 ft (R)
AS 29-32 ft (U)
Road Bear Specials
Terms & Conditions
Standard | Secure
Road Bear RV
Motorhome Rentals - USA
(*the rental agreement is binding and has priority over all forms)
Public Liability Insurance (included in the daily rate)
Public Liability Insurance to cover accidents in the event that the renter is at fault. The policy protects the rental company up to USD 1,000,000 and the renter to Statutory Limits (State mandated minimum liability coverage). Liability Insurance has no deductible and current limits can be checked under the following web-address: http://www.mbainsurance.net/liability_limits.php
SLI (Supplemental Liability Insurance)
The optional SLI coverage (USD 9 per night) provides the customer with an increased limit of liability protection. SLI protects the renter and any authorized driver listed on the rental contract for up to USD 1,000,000 toward 3rd party damage claims.
Premium VIP Coverage (included in the daily rate);
Security Deposit: USD 1,000.00 (will be authorized on a major credit card)
VIP includes secondary comprehensive and collision coverage for the rented vehicle with a deductible of USD 1,000.00 per incident.
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Accidental damages to the vehicle (renter's or 3rd party's fault).
- "Uninsured Motorist" in case the renter is involved in an accident with a non-insured driver.
- Windshield & glass damage
- Vehicle theft and fire (personal property and items in the vehicle are always excluded)
No insurance coverage is provided (liability or comprehensive & collision) while traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to the country of Mexico, the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada).
Customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
- Renters negligence, e.g. backing up without a guide, following incorrect GPS guidance, etc.
- Breach or violation of the rental contract.
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle.
- Damages caused by freezing or overheating of vehicle or systems (please refer to “Winterization” as well).
- Deliberate and willful damages caused by the renter or his guests.
- Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities.
- Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type & quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure etc.
- Damages and losses caused during travel in or thru restricted areas and damages due to “off-road” usage.
- Damages and accidents caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances.
- Damages and injuries caused by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit – 1500 lb maximum with proper equipment).
- Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available.
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not listed on the rental contract or having a valid driver license.
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements as shown on the rate sheets and rental terms & conditions.
- Personal damages and personal property are never covered.
VIP - Vacation Interruption Protection
Should the renter's motor home vacation be interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown (not accident or damages caused by the renter) for more than 12 working hours after reporting such to Road Bear, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of the gross daily rental rate or expenses for hotel rooms up to USD 25.00 per person per night and car rental up to USD 50.00 per day per motor home with a combined maximum of USD 1,500.00 per tour.
Defects and repairs of GPS, radio, TV, CD and DVD player, generator, AC, refrigerator, heater, water heater, slide-out room, awning, cruise control etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible against proper receipts.
Please take note:
In case of a claim, Road Bear RV will not act as an adjuster for any third party insurances purchased by the renter (such as USD 0.00 deductible insurance, etc.).