Lodges & Reserves
Little Bush Camp
Standard | Secure
Private Game Reserve
More Information - Location
Sabi Sabi - Safari - Rhino Family
|Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. |
It is situated within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves - the renowned Sabi Sand Wildtuin.
Sabi Sabi lies 500 km east of Johannesburg, 800 km north east of Durban and 200 km west of Maputo in Mozambique. It lies on the same latitude as Sao Paulo and Brisbane and the same longitude as Cairo, Istanbul and St.Petersburg.
The map co-ordinates of Bush Lodge are: 24°55".247S 31°31".307E
The map co-ordinates of our new air-strip: 24°56”.30S 31°26”. 40E
How to get there
- Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport with a hop to Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- A daily Sabi Sabi shuttle from Johannesburg International Airport to Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport with a hop to Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers can be arranged.
- Private air charters on request.
- Helicopter transfers on request.
- * Complementary transfers between Sabi Sabi Airstrip and Sabi Sabi Lodges.
- Road transfers from KMIA to Sabi Sabi can be arranged on Request
- 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
- The Sabi Sand Wildtuin levies a cash vehicle entrance fee
Click here for a printable version of the map!
What to bring
- Dress completely informal. Neutral colors recommended.
(A full range of safari clothing is available in our gift boutiques).
- Warm clothes for winter and night safaris.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Swimming costume - each lodge has a cool, filtered pool.
- Binoculars and camera.
- Anti-malarial tablets should be taken prior to your visit.
(Consult your doctor or pharmacist).
Please contact Blue Travel for your perfect conference, incentive or wedding program.